I wasn’t too sure about this chapter as I was writing it—I wasn’t sure it had earned it’s place. I’m still not enTIREly sure, but I do feel better about it.
Now—onward ten thousand edits! Onward!
The Doctor Who theme has no words. Reblog if you sing along anyways.
Yes—it goes like this: “OooWeeeOooooooooo EEEoooWoooooooooo! DO DO DOOOOO DOO DODOOOOOOO (ba da da dum!) DODOOOOO (ba dada dadadadadadadaaaaaaaaa!) DODOOOOOO (brampbram bram braam) OoooWeeeOoooooooooooo (wrrrrrwrrrwrrrr….)”
Name a fandom you know I know and I’ll tell you
1. The first character I first fell in love with
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now
3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t
4. The character I love that everyone else hates
5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer
6. The character I would totally smooch
7. The character I’d want to be like
8. The character I’d slap
9. A pairing that I love
10. A pairing that I despise
trying out a THEME! We’ll see—I liked the Elephant’s organization so much, but this one has all the standard features I like, plus nice colors and fonts and such.
May change it out if I change my mind. I’M SO UNPREDICTABLE THAT WAY